Most HP printers support wireless connectivity setup. However, sometimes it might fail to connect with the wifi network. It happens because of many reasons. Some of them are:
• Outdated drivers
• The router and HP printer are not close to each other
• The printer and computer are not near each other
• Computer and wireless routera are far away from each other
To resolve this printer problem, use the below methods:
• Place the HP printer and computer close to each other.
• Then, place the router near the 123.HP printer and computer.
• Turn off the wireless router and power it up again.
• Then, restart the HP printer.
• Update HP printer driver
1. Move on to the Windows device and power it up. Then, access the Device Manager section. You will see several printer names, choose your HP printer. Then, right-click on the wireless adapter and select- Update driver. Now, use the set of wizard procedures and install the updated version driver.
2. After that, switch off the computer and switch ON it to finish the update installation process.
• Check the wireless signal
1. Find the wireless button or key and press it. Wait for 10 seconds and you will see the wireless light.
2. If the light is not in the wireless button or key, then check the connection status.
If the Wifi signal is ON, then connect the printer to the wireless network. However, if the wireless signal is off, then press the wifi button and try connecting to the wireless network again.
I hope you got to know why the HP printer is not connecting to the wifi network and resolve it. However, if you need any clarification or have doubts regarding this, call us. We have a passionate team of the 123.hp.com technical support, who provides instant guidance on HP printer problems.