Does time have an effect on the popularity of a post? In this article, we discuss the answer to the most challenging question, “When is the best time to post on Instagram in 2022?” Stay with us until the end as we break down the timings with detailed logical explanations to justify why we have chosen the best time to post on Instagram.
Understanding social media, especially Instagram, goes a long way beyond the fact of looking at it on a surface level. It is vital for one to understand that content, timing, description, and hashtags are the keys. But, timing is everything. If you have made the most creative, interactive, and alluring post and published it at the wrong time, you will see all that hard work going in vain.
When is the best time to post on Instagram?
The best time to post on Instagram is based on various factors. These factors are refined based on the type of content, target audience, social issues, current affairs, and more. All that you need to do is to understand, with a tad bit of logic, the reasons behind the time you post that catchy reel or that compelling story.
Based on a thorough study by various social media management organizations, these are the best times to post online on Instagram. It is important to note that, along with the content that has been posted, factors such as content, audio, tags, and hashtags play a vital role in the end goal, which is to reach a large audience.
- 6:00 AM and t0 10:00 AM
It is always good to post early on a Monday morning, as it is the first day of the week and a fresh start. Or, we have people with the Monday blues looking for an escape.
- 2:00 AM, 9:00 AM
With the rush of Monday gone, Tuesdays are bound to be a bit more relaxed, allowing people to spend a little more time on social media.
- 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM
It is considered the best day to post online. When a mid-week crisis kicks in, people are seeking an escape router, a temporary fix to a bad day, and more.
- 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 7:00PM
On a Thursday, we have the option to capture the right audience. It is not just once, but three times in the day.
- 7:00 PM
With the weekend nearing, creating alluring content and posting it during the late hours of the evening will be a show stopper.
11:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 7:00 PM
On lazy weekends, late mornings, late afternoons, and early evenings are the perfect times while your audience is in the comfort of their homes.
- 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM
Keep the content low and simple, as people are busy with interpersonal interactions, and experiencing life. Despite it, Instagram comes to the rescue quite often at family gatherings.
What are the dos and don’ts about the best time to post on Instagram?
- Here are the dos and don’ts to bear in mind while you post the most alluring and creative content online on your Instagram page.
- Besides these timings and the location of the target audience, note that posting during commute hours, break timings and after-dinner quiet are important moments when people reach out for their phones for a short getaway.
- Sunday and public holidays may not be your best days as people are engrossed in the real world of resting and rejuvenating for the coming week.
- Do not post on the right. Your posts should get an instant response, and posting during the late hours of the night is a big no-no.
- Make sure that you post based on your genre and that you match the timing. Conduct a short experiment when you change your timing. Figure out what works best for your Instagram page.
In his article, we have answered the question, “When is the best time to post on Instagram ” Give our timing a try and let us know how much the interactions have increased, what timings worked for you and what did not.
Stay with us for more content on how you can master the art of being Instagram famous.